Friday, November 13, 2015

National Women's Studies Association, day 2

Today was exhausting.  In lots of good ways.  I just left the big event early tonight because I was exhausted.  Of course, according to my body it was 9pm when the person was speaking, and that's just too late.

I came back to the room and ate six Fun Size Snickers, an excellent way to end the day.

Since I don't have the energy for my descriptions of my day, I'll give you some pictures.


Chris and I are presenting as part of an excellent discussion that I'll tell you about tomorrow.  Tonight, Chris got to meet a lot of my NWSA friends.  Here we are.  It looks like we should be discussing biology and WGS tomorrow morning.



We're in Milwaukee, so cheese is a big deal.  Here we got cheddar cheese squares, cheddar cheese blue cheese, and other cheddar cheese.  Plus some olives.



I've have more pictures soon, but apparently we didn't get as many pictures as I wanted.  So have a look at this.  I was cleaning out my purse to find the Vaseline lip stuff, and here's what I got out of the small part.  Do you see what's significant?

I have a rubber band to pull back my hair in a pony tail.

I haven't been doing it for about a year, and I won't need it again for another year if I keep letting it grow.

Finally:

That's where I'm going.  Right now.

4 comments: