Monday, June 15, 2015

Pictures! Of super wonderful scholarly friends.

George, Rachel, and me
I love George and Rachel.  Go look them up.
I had a great time at the SDS.  I'm in love with George and Rachel, above.  George, of courses, is my NRP.  Rachel is my xo friend.

Amber and I and our soon-to-be-traditional performance
Amber and I.  Because we've done this twice, it's now what we do
traditionally.

At the Disability Rights museum
Meriah, her friend-whose-name-I-can't-remember, and I were going
for a walk and discovered a traveling museum about the Disability
Rights Museum.  

Eating together--hurray!
Our all eating dinner together.  I'm so glad!  Except that George wasn't
in the picture!  Crap.
Meanwhile, how do you think Maybelle was?

Water!
Thank you, Heather, for taking her to all her fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment